Welcome to Montecito
Montecito is a 102-acre subdivision established in 2005 within the city limits of Satellite Beach between South Patrick Drive and Highway A1A, just north of Shearwater Parkway.
Montecito is comprised of single-family homes and townhomes. There are 127 single family homes and 294 townhomes for a total of 421 properties.
Montecito is governed by the following bodies, in addition to City, County, State and Federal regulations:
- Montecito Master Community Association Inc - managed by Leland Management
- Montecito Single Family of Brevard Homeowners Association Inc - managed by Leland Management
- Montecito Townhomes of Brevard Homeowners Association Inc - managed by Leland Management
- Montecito Community Development District - managed by Governmental Management Services (GMS)
The HOAs are responsible for maintaining and enforcing all of the covenants, conditions, and restrictions related to the use of each homeowner’s property, including their front yard and back yards.
Learn more by watching this short video.
As a homeowner in Montecito you will have multiple logins (usernames and passwords) for each of the portals. At anytime you are missing your login information, please contact Leland Management on the Contact page. You will have login credentials for each site:
Note: Your user name for Master HOA will be a different username than for your SFH or TH HOA.
Download the app or visit TownSq to:
- Access important association documents
- Complete Architectural Review Board Requests online
- Get push notifications on events and important messages from your HOA
- Engage with one another in community forums
- Respond to surveys
- And more – any time on any device.